Friday 23 October 2009

Day 5: Dracula Vs. Frankenstein


Right enough of the decently well made films. Let's get stuck into a serious bit of utter chuff, Dracula Vs. Frankenstein. This stinky pile was recommended by batmite on the MST3K Discussion Board.

This one's available on YouTube and so I thought it would be fun to try something a little different. So as I'm watching Drac Vs. Frankie Boy on YouTube I'm going to Tweet about it on Twitter.

I don't know if it'll work but it's something new and thus supposedly exciting. I'll be watching the film about midnight UK time and anyone's invited to join in with the viewing and mocking on Twitter.

Splice's Twitter page is: http://twitter.com/SpliceChuff

The first part of the film can be found here.

I'll post again here as we get closer to viewing time and go mental on the ol' Twitter in the lead up.

No comments: