Sunday 7 December 2008

Splice Advent Calendar 2008: Day 7

S.A.C. 2008: 7th December

I moved into my own wee flat in February this year so this is my first Christmas in it so i thought i would post updates on my decorations. The tree was bought on Friday and put put up last night, its a work in progress i must stress, the lights and about 6 baubles are on it, i shall post all further alterations for your viewing pleasure. It stands at three feet tall and cost me the princely sum of £2 pounds, The lights are blue and white and they cost £3.50, when the big light is out and its just the tree lights on it turns the white tree an lovely hue of blue, very nice.

Next on the shopping list is some more baubles, and a angel for the top, or a star, i havent decided yet. i might even if the mood takes me, make my own baubles, though i must admit, that is highly unlikely. Also this photo was taken at my Girls house not mine, it has still to be moved to its home. Anyway, i am off to do a little Christmas shopping tomorrow so it may not look so bare by Tuesday, i shall return with more photos.

No comments: