Wednesday 30 June 2010

Update: Splice's Greatest...

...you know the rest.

I was just checking through older posts for this on/(mainly) off feature thanks to Ruud picking up the ball again with the wonderful Groundhog Day. I now realise that the last post I made about it was in February, not too long ago you're probably thinking. That's February 2009, and it was an update on the next films I'd be looking at.

Whoops!

I'll forego the Coen Brothers' films for now as I've already done Hudsucker Proxy and I'm not quite ready to sit down and watch them all again so soon so I'm going for something else, another quirkier addition to the list. Expect it next week, he says knowing that the last film he added to the list was in October 2008. But seriously, next week. Honest.

As far as the list system goes I can't really remember it or how it works so from now on I'm just going to add films to the list at the bottom and for me anyway it's not in any particular order, it's just great films from a decade that was pretty damn good.

So see you next week with a quirker, but great little film.

1 comment:

ruud kerouac said...

is it worthy of the hallowed top 100 though?

whats not to get wi the system. u look at the list as it is just now and start at number one. is it better than the current top film, if not move don until u find the spot where its better than one but not the other. and in between is where it rests.

easy peasy saint and greavsie