Wednesday 31 March 2010

An Apology From Red

Look sometimes life just gets in the way okay?

Sorry I've started out a tad defensive here. A number of things have contributed to my absense from Splice for a while. A combination of a live stand up show that needed extensive writing and a computer that decided to pack in combined with not being able to get the laptop I picked out to replace it and work.

These things haven't only gotten in the way of writing stuff for the site but they've gotten in the way of me actually getting to the cinema to see anything so I can write about them on Splice.

As such 2010 is going to be the year of catching up on stuff through DVD and Xbox rentals and then reviewing them after you've no doubt seen them. There's a few films I've watched and will be reviewing henceforth and there's also the little matter of the newest Cinematic Titanic offering. It may start as a trickle as I still haven't got that laptop but full service shall return as soon as possible (on other words long periods of nothing followed by sudden bursts of posts, many of which are for films that have been out for so long they're already out of the pictures).

Again, sorry. Now let's Splice (that's not gonna be our new catchphrase)!

No comments: