Thursday 22 May 2008

Indyan Summer: An Update

It has been watched and the review is forthcoming.

Just to let you know that right before going to see it I had to have a tooth taken out. It was very unexpected. As such these events may have influenced my judgment of the film, though not necessarily in the "oooo I'm in pain and can't concentrate" sort of way, more the "I need something to pick me up, Indy should do" way.

I'll try and keep the review as spoiler free as well for those who may read before seeing. I avoided everything but the trailer and I am delighted that I did as most things came as a surprise.

P.S. The predictions I made about what to expect came out as 1 out of 3 (and it's not the most likely one I got right, could it be there are pigeons in Crystal Skull?).

No comments: