Thursday 6 August 2009

RIP John Hughes

Sad news and quite a shock, mainly because his name suddenly returning to the limelight is because of this. It's also quite a stunning fact that his last movie as director was eighteen years ago. A bit of a shame, especially as it means his last movie is Curly Sue.

Well as the man who gave us Ferris Bueller he'll always be considered a legend 'round Splice way. For years I thought it was a documentary on what cutting school's like so imagine my disappointment that there was never a major parade cutting through the middle of Paisley, and doubly, if there was they'd never let me hijack it:



You don't even want to know what happened when I saw Home Alone, but needless to say my uncle still won't talk about the "stapler mishap".

Rest ye well sir.

No comments: