Sunday 5 July 2009

The Hangover



Just a quick post to say that both myself and Ruud are a pair of lazy bums. We've both seen The Hangover but neglected to review it. Now I could try and write some bullshit about how comedy is hard to review because its one goal is to make you laugh so no matter how much of a mess the film is if you're guffawing like a trumpet it's a success. As I said, I won't. What I will say is that The Hangover is not only a very good film, it's bloody hilarious as well, with Ed Helms and Zack Galifianakis stealing the show. If you haven't seen it, do so. And then you too can guffaw like a trumpet.

We'll probably do a more expansive review when it gets released on DVD and that other new fangled one that I can't afford, Blu Vein I think it's called. Anyway we can then do in depth analysis on whether it holds up to a second viewing and if this film features the smallest visible penis on a grown man in the history of the artform. Keep your eyes peeled (for the review, not the penis. Although you'll probably need to do it for that as well.)!

No comments: